The Pearl West building on NW Irving Street and 14th Street houses our Pearl District center. Here you can lease office space in the middle of Portland’s trendiest upscale neighborhood. The area is a hub for the creative and tech industries.
Our Pearl District center has traditional work spaces to lease if you prefer a more standard setup. Coworking space is available if you want to be as collaborative as possible and increase your visibility. Startups will love the center’s informal feel and modern style. All of our business centers comes fully furnished. WiFi and telecom services are ready as soon as you move in.
- NW 11th & Johnson light rail stop 4 blocks away, I-405 onramp 3 blocks away
- Brewery Blocks and Whole Foods are 3 blocks away
- Shopping and storefronts on building’s bottom floor, center is on 2nd floor
- Wieden+Kennedy 5 blocks from building
- Coworking space available, exposed beam and corrugated metal styling
- Office spaces come fully furnished, WiFi and telecom are always ready to go
Para pessoas ou equipes de todos os tamanhos.
Mesas permanentes e hot-desks disponíveis.
Use como seu endereço comercial.
Espaço informal de trabalho sem necessidade de reserva e espaço para reuniões.Saiba mais
Use nossas salas de reunião para apresentações, entrevistas, aquisição de clientes.
Uma variedade de planos para quem deseja flexibilidade.
111 S.W. Fifth Avenue
2175 NW Raleigh Street
1050 SW 6th Avenue
One World Trade Center
650 N. E. Holladay Street
525 SE Martin Luther King Blvd.
205 SE Spokane St.
4145 S.W. Watson
1220 Main Street
10260 SW Greenburg Road
1500 NW Bethany Blvd
5 Centerpointe Drive